Monday, February 7

My Dad!

This is the first layout I've made using my February Counterfeit Kit!

I used the Prima stencils as stamps with the Distress paint. I wanted to use the hot air balloons on this layout because they had a kind of circus-y feel to me. It's hard to tell by the picture here but the front of my Dad's outfit has a little circus bear riding a bike across a tight-rope embroidered on it.





** Please note: I photo-shopped out the journaling on the tag as it contains his full-name, etc.

9 comments:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

I think it's cool that you wwnt with the "circus-y" theme to match his little outfit :) Love your layout!
*meridy*

ms.schwiet said...

i love those vintage pics...great work

Margie said...

Gorgeous layout-perfect for the photo!

Pam from Maine said...

Love the layout. It's a perfect match for that wonderful photo. How cute is that!

Bethany said...

Perfect! I love the angel you took...and the hot air balloons are fantastic! What company are they from?

Crystal said...

I love the colors and the hot air balloons are so fun!

Judy said...

Those hot air balloons are perfect! Love the entire thing.

A Creative Operation said...

Very cute!

Laurie Marmon said...

That page is just perfect! Glad you were able to use your kit for a fun page.