Thursday, May 3

So, one of my friends commented that I should be glad DD chose the violin over the drums or the accordian!
I don't think I'd mind the drums too much.... I know how to play them, so that could be fun. I'll share a little secret with you, something that I've always found to be completely hysterical... my dad played the accordian as a kid!!! Boy do I wish I had a picture of that.

I didn't get any pics tonight though. It was packed, I was surprised at how many people showed up. Though in retrospect I shouldn't have been. We are in a fairly affluent district and families here are very appreciative of the arts. Our elementary school, K thru 4, has over 700 students - there are 2 other smaller ones in our district too. Also, I found out that they don't start any other instruments until 5th grade.

I did this layout tonight ....


... it's for a challenge at the new site I've started hanging out at Feeling Scrappy . There's a great group of scrappers over there and they will be starting classes soon ~ sounds really interesting and exciting!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Beautiful layout and thanks for mentioning us - we are so glad you are at Feeling Scrappy with us!