I made this layout using papers from my 'Tweet Spring' counterfeit kit. I distressed the photo by sanding the edges and then inking them. I had the scrap of pink paper on my desk from a project I did a few days ago and the brown print below that is the reverse side of the paper I matted the photo with.
Technically, this is my second my second layout using the kit but I can't share this first one with you yet. Donna won't post sketch #3 until next weekend! And speaking of seconds, this is the second layout I've done using sketch #2. You can see the sketch and my first layout for it HERE.
As an incentive to check it out and because so many of you were so kind with your comments and love the kits - I'm going to make another kit and give it away!
I'll be working on it over the next couple of days and will post a pic on a future post. This giveaway will run for the entire month of March. Here's how you can start working on your chance to win!
- Each post of mine in March that you leave a comment on gives you a chance - 1 per post.
- If you also go and leave a comment over on Donna's 'For the Love of Sketches' blog where I design layouts for her sketches you get a chance - 1 per post.
- If you use one of the sketches to make a layout yourself (be sure to leave a link on Donna's blog) you get 2 chances!
- If you become a follower of my blog - 2 chances. A follower of Donna's also - another 2 chances.
- Yes, I will include comments that have already been left!
- Yes, I will ship to an international winner! :)
Thanks for stopping by!