Saturday, March 12

Zeke & Meg - For the Love of Sketches (#3)

Donna's posted the newest sketch on her blog ~ check it out!

Here's my layout. I used my 'Sunshine Flowers' Counterfeit Kit for this one. I'm not a big user of yellow but I love that checked paper! The pictures are of my daughter Megan with our dachshund boy Zeke shortly before he died. Poor girl saw the layout and it made her cry.  :(


I love the clean design - just a few extra cuts and inking - but it really lets the photos stand out!



Did you know what you could win just for dropping by and leaving a comment?



This kit and more could be YOURS! 
Check my posts from March 6th or the 11th for details.

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

What a sweet layout...you must miss your dog!
My little granddaughter just got A puppy...first dog in the family. I posted a funny story on my blog about it!

I really like the way you cut the paper at the top of your ;layout to create some visual interest...

Pam from Maine said...

I really like your layout. I also think the photos should be the main event.

Crystal said...

I love how you cut and inked. I love that the pictures are the focus! HUGS to your DD!

Margie said...

Beautiful page-and lovely photos, too!

Anonymous said...

I love how you cut up the paper to spread it across the layout and create faux borders/matting, such a great idea!

Ann Marie

Ruth Ellen said...

Love what you did with Donna's sketch this week!!

Tricia said...

Such a simple sketch and so sweet! Great job scrapping the memories.

Geri said...

The light paper really allows your photos to pop out. Love this layout!

ms.schwiet said...

love the stamp to bring the attention to your journaling spot

Jimjams said...

Beautiful page - I love the title alphas and the way you cut the paper at the top - very eye-catching.