I made this layout using my March Counterfeit Kit - Tweet Spring.
I don't think I'm going to have a leftovers from that one!
There have been some really great tutorials posted on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog over the last few days and I'm hoping to try one or two this weekend! If you haven't seen them yet, go check them out. My favorite is the awesome metal flowers Sherri made from a soda can.
Now for the FREE stuff!
This is what I've come up with so far for my kit giveaway - I may find more to toss in, lol!
In case you missed the post last week - here's how you can get a chance(s) to win:
- Each post of mine in March that you leave a comment on gives you a chance - 1 per post.
- If you also go and leave a comment over on Donna's 'For the Love of Sketches' blog where I design layouts for her sketches you get a chance - 1 per post.
- If you use one of the sketches to make a layout yourself (be sure to leave a link on Donna's blog) you get 2 chances!
- If you become a follower of my blog - 2 chances. A follower of Donna's also - another 2 chances.
- Yes, I will include comments that have already been left!
- Yes, I will ship to an international winner! :)
Thanks for stopping by!